An accessible Tooltip that can hold images and text.
A Tooltip can be placed anywhere in the text. The content for Tooltips are defined in a separate field and can hold images and text. You could show a download link in a Tip or you could also promote a theme in a Tooltip!
How to use
- Upload load any files or images first in the Images or Files fields in the right column.
- In the Tooltip(s) field underneath the Share buttons add a Tooltip.
- Select an image in the Image field and/or enter text (or files) in the Text field.
- The Tooltip number, to use in your text, will appear left of the Title when the Tooltip has been added.
(tooltip:1 text:Check this! class:icon-bell)
You can use all available icons.
- Enter to activate the Tooltip window.
- The ‘close’ button has focus per default hit Enter to activate.
- Links within the tip can be navigated with the Tab key.
- You can also use esc to exit a Tooltip or simply click/tap outside.
1) Not your regular Tooltip
2) Pdf download
Download Sample pdf
3) Get ZoON
Get your ZoON theme for Kirby CMS!